The Career Ladders Project (CLP) aims to improve educational and career outcomes for Californians. We foster these opportunities through research, policy reforms and strategic assistance to community colleges—and their K16 education, workforce and community partners.
On December the 1st, Linda Collins, executive director of The Career Ladders Project, joined a panel discussion on Health Career Pathways at California’s Community Colleges. ...
We are seeking to fill the following positions: Community College Associate The Career Ladders Project (CLP) is seeking a Community College Associate to be an integral part of t...
Webinar Series # 4: Quantitative Leap How Math Policies Can Support Transitions To and Through CollegeOctober, 2016
Quantitative Leap: Webinar 4 Webinar 4 – Seizing Twelfth Grade to Improve Math Readiness: Senior-Year Transition Courses October 27, 11:00am – 12:15pm Pacific (2pm R...
Please mark your calendars for October 27 for Webinar 4, Seizing the Twelfth Grade to Improve Math Readiness: Senior-Year Transition Courses. Webinar 3 – High School Math Co...
In partnership with the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office (CCCCO), the Career Ladders Project and the RP Group have created a Dual Enrollment Toolkit. The Too...
Webinar 1 – A Gateway to College: Rethinking Postsecondary Mathematics May 25, 11am – 12:15pm Pacific (2pm – 3:15pm Eastern) Mathematics plays a fundamental role...
- Berkeley City College Introduces High School Students to Careers in Game Design - May, 2015
- The Bay Area’s best Surgical Technologist program – Skyline College - March, 2015
- East Bay Career Pathways Convening at Kaiser Permanente Garfield Innovation Center - March, 2015
Videos can capture student voice and perspective, and serve as professional development tools. CLP utilizies video to document and disseminate information about innovative programs and effective practices.
- Career Advancement Academies
- Green Transportation Collaborative
- Community College Pathways for Former Foster Youth
- Contextualized Teaching & Learning
- High Impact Pathways
- Linking After-School Employment to Career Pathways
- Other Videos