The Career Ladders Project (CLP) aims to improve educational and career outcomes for Californians. We foster these opportunities through research, policy reforms and strategic assistance to community colleges—and their K16 education, workforce and community partners.
CLP will be presenting at the National Council of La Raza‘s annual Workforce Development Forum to be held in Las Vegas this coming September in a session titled “Desi...
The Community College Journal article, Building a New Structure by D.J. Guth (April/May 2017), examines organizational redesign efforts underway at several community colleges, incl...
Kris Palmer, a senior director at Career Ladders Project, presented on Guided Pathways at the 97th American Association of Community Colleges (AACC) Annual Convention in New Orlean...
On December the 1st, Linda Collins, executive director of The Career Ladders Project, joined a panel discussion on Health Career Pathways at California’s Community Colleges. ...
In partnership with the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office (CCCCO), the Career Ladders Project and the RP Group have created a Dual Enrollment Toolkit. The Too...
Webinar 1 – A Gateway to College: Rethinking Postsecondary Mathematics May 25, 11am – 12:15pm Pacific (2pm – 3:15pm Eastern) Mathematics plays a fundamental role...
Webinar Series # 4: Quantitative Leap How Math Policies Can Support Transitions To and Through CollegeOctober, 2016
- Webinar Series # 3: Quantitative Leap How Math Policies Can Support Transitions To and Through - September, 2016
- Skyline High School’s Computer Academy visits Berkeley City College - May, 2015
- Berkeley City College Introduces High School Students to Careers in Game Design - May, 2015
Videos can capture student voice and perspective, and serve as professional development tools. CLP utilizes video to document and disseminate information about innovative programs and effective practices.
- Career Advancement Academies
- Green Transportation Collaborative
- Community College Pathways for Former Foster Youth
- Contextualized Teaching & Learning
- High Impact Pathways
- Linking After-School Employment to Career Pathways
- Other Videos